Welcome to our Home Learning Page.
Please use the links to each class page to discover activities your child can complete at home. These pages will be updated regularly.
Below we will add some useful information about relevant resources you may find useful.
While children will be learning at home, many educational websites are offering free resources specifically designed for each year group.
Visit the Pupil Zone (link is on the top menu) to see many educational websites!
Whole School Home Learning
Whole School Home Learning
TWINKL - Free Account Information
Twinkl are allowing every parent and carer in school access to high-quality learning during any periods of disruption.
Setting this up is really easy to do - go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
You can also visit our website - www.twinkl.co.uk
Renaissance myON - Free Account Information
Renaissance learning, who have created Accelerated Reader, have allowed access to thousands of news articles and enhanced digital books (including audio) through myON. This is normally an added extra to AR, but is great because the children can complete quizzes in the usual way upon any text they read. This is one way to keep your child reading at the moment.
Website ; https://readon.myon.co.uk/
Username/ Password : none (however Accelerated Reader requires your child's username and password)
Phonics Play - Free Account Information
White Rose Maths - Free Lessons
White Rose Maths is offering free Maths lessons for each Year 1 to 8. They have short videos to introduce the topics and activity resources to complete. These are updated at 10am each day. Please visit: https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/
Dr Chips - Science, Engineering and Computing
Dr Chips is uploading live lessons everyday at 10am on his website, which lets you practise Science, Engineering and Computing.
Elevenses with David Walliams
Every day at 11am, you can listen one of David Walliams’ World’s Worst Children stories, so sit down, take a break, and enjoy 20ish minutes of pure fun!
Scroll down to 'Elevenses' and click the link to listen to the story.
- Oxford Owl has a large collection of free eBooks that your children can read (free registration is required).
- Audible are currently offering free access to a fantastic set of audiobooks for children.
- Topmarks is a fantastic resource, offering educational games and links to other great sites. Some of our favourite activities on their site include:
- Mystery Science helps your children to understand different Science concepts with images, stories, discussion ideas and hands-on activities. This link shares free lessons that are available during times of school closures.
- Rob Biddulph has set up a #DrawWithRob activity, in which he is posting draw-along videos that children can follow every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am.
- Google Arts and Culture has virtual tours of thousands of art galleries and museums.
- Joe Wicks is providing free PE lessons for children, live on YouTube, during school closures.
- Kidz Bop has plenty of dance-along videos that can be used to get your children moving.
- Cosmic Yoga has a range of yoga, mindfulness and relaxation videos to follow along with.